Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is First Insights Pte Ltd (“Company”) business model?
Our Company started in 2009 as a management consultancy firm focusing on corporate finance and branding advisory projects. Our clients are mainly SMEs from various industries including construction, engineering, F&B, logistics and healthcare. We are PMC certified and have also worked on grant related matters for our clients.
In 2019, we included events management services to tap on our database of SME clients.
2. How we choose our speakers?
We are very selective when we sponsor our speakers – Our speakers must be able to provide good value and support to our SME clients.
3. Is the Company able to guarantee that I will be satisfied with the course?
We do our very best in our selection process. However, there is no guarantee the results or effects are the same for each client as different clients have different needs and demands. We encourage the clients to do their own due diligence including reviewing on speakers profile before committing to your purchase of the training course.
4. Can I buy the course tickets from a store or other party websites?
No. Currently our packages are only available on our website. The promotional price is only applicable during the event timeframe which usually runs about 2 days or 48 hours.
5. What is the course reservation process? How long does it take to confirm my reservation?
Immediately after we receive your full payment to confirm your reservation, you will receive a Receipt of Reservation.
An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email after we confirm your reservation and all requirements and arrangements have been finalized for your course. This E-ticket will serve as your proof of purchase. (Please send us an email at email@example.com you have questions regarding your E-Ticket.)
6. Can I cancel my reservation?
You may cancel your reservation at any time provided request of cancellation is given via email. The cancellation fee will go into effect once you submit your reservation. As our current offerings are promotional packages, our terms are as follows:
- For cancellation received within 48 hours – Administrative charge of S$ 100.00
- For cancellation received after 48 hours and within 5 working days – 50% of the full price of the training package,
- For cancellation received after 5 working days – No refund i.e. 100% of the full payment
7. How do I get my refund?
Refund will be made via bank transfer. The refund processing time will be made within 20 working days after the approval of the cancellation request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Can I change my reservation after I submit it?
You may send us an email to change your reservation details, i.e. slot of courses. If there is any additional information that is needed, we will ask you for it at that time.
Your reservation changes can only be made at least 30 days prior to the course date. If the amendment request is made less than 30 days prior to the course date, the administration charge of S$100.00 will be charged.
9. Can the E-ticket be transferred to another person if I cannot make it to the course at the last minute?
Yes. You may send us an email with the Full Name of the guest who will be replacing you on the course.
Please note that there will be administration charge of S$100 for the new guests as we need to amend both from our system as well as that of the speaker’s from other countries.
10. Does First Insights sell or release my personal information?
We respect your privacy. We will not under any circumstance sell or release your information to anyone without your written consent.
11. How can I contact First Insights?
You may send us email at email@example.com.